The tone used in this advert was informative and I think that it is because they are promoting a new dark meat menu. The man talks as if he is telling a story and the woman screams about how low the prices were and then the computer generated asks if she had ever seen chicken priced as low as the new dark meat menu. In the advert I didn't hear any slogan or catch phrase though they ended it with an evil laugh instead and this is because it's a Halloween special.
Through out the whole advert they used the brand name five times and the product 2 times they do this so that the viewers will know where these exceptionally low priced chicken are from and also they say the product name in the beginning and in the end so that it will stick in people's heads and when they go to KFC in Halloween season they would know what to order.
In the advert they didn't mention any contact details but i expect that it would be the same as the contact details shown on the TV advert.
Near the beginning they put on an iconic vampire themed piano piece and they also use an iconic and horrific sound and a lot of thunder noises,
The main purpose of this advert was to promote a new menu but also kind of informational because they mentioned what was included in the menu and how its an original recipe also the woman was screaming about how low the prices were and the pieces but they weren't very specific about it but I'm guessing they're doing this so that the target audiences would go to KFC and find out themselves.
Over all I think that the whole advert was pretty good because they used the right sounds and effects on the advert because it fits the Halloween theme I also like how they advertised as if they were telling a story and I think this a very creative way of advertising because it can also attract kids. There are a couple of bad points I can think of which is that there were no contact details mentioned anywhere in the advert and the other bad point was they weren't specific about numbers but like I said from the paragraph above they could be doing this to tempt the target audience from finding out about the new dark meat menu.
No comments:
Post a Comment