Thursday, 20 November 2014
Summary
As a summary I looked at all of the advertisement I analysed, the TV advert, the Radio advert and the Print advert and while looking at them I looked for similar techniques that each of the advertisement have used.
One thing I have noticed is that they kind of exaggerate be it a TV advert or a radio advert you can hear the exaggeration in their voice or see in the TV advert also the way that they advertise be it TV or print they always have their signature red colour this colour seems very memorable and sticks in peoples heads quite well or another way of using this is to represent their hot and spicy chicken wings but in the radio which has no visuals at all instead they just mention the name of the company instead usually they mention it in the beginning or near the beginning and near the end.
While looking through my chosen adverts I have noticed that the slogan have changed from 'Finger lickin good' to 'So Good' I think thy have not done this without thinking but I think that they have done this through research like a questionnaire or survey maybe the majority of the people they asked about the catchphrase said that it's getting a bit old and I think this is normal because like McDonald's they haven't been using the same catchphrase since they started out McDonald's first catchphrase was 'Look for the Golden Arches' which was from the early 60's and have changed over decades and has been changed to 'Im lovin it' this started at the early 2000's and still being used now.
Another thing that i have noticed is that they inject drama or tell a story in most of their advertisements like the TV ad I analysed you can clearly tell it injects drama because it shows people being united by the taste of KFC but as for the print advert that I analysed it tells a story even though its very sparse it as many meanings being told by the image.
Overall I can safely say that they are quite a positive company from what I've seen in their adverts because they use a kind of happy and enthusiastic tone of voice in their radio and TV advert.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment